Hi everyone! Within the past week, I’ve been nominated for two awards that are given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. The two awards are very similar, and much like a “LMS” Facebook post, they bring a fun game along with them. I’m going to consolidate my acceptance of these awards into one post rather than writing two very similar ones. I’ll be sharing 10 facts about myself, and then I’ll be nominating a few other blogs to receive an award. Here we go!
First off, I want to thank Vitosal for the Versatile Blogger nomination. I’ve been enjoying his blog pretty much since I started blogging. We have great conversations in the comment sections of our posts, and I feel like if we weren’t separated by thousands of miles plus an ocean, we would probably be pretty good friends in “the real world.” If you happen to take a trip to my part of the middle of nowhere in America, let me know! haha.
Secondly, I’d like to thank Drakulus for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. I only discovered your blog a couple weeks ago, but I’m really enjoying it! I like reading your posts since you tend to play a genre (RPG) that’s mostly foreign to me; it’s interesting. I hope to read a lot more from you in the future!
So, since I’m accepting two awards at once, I’m tweaking this a little bit. Rather than answering a ton of questions about myself, I’ll meet in the middle and answer 15. Then, I’ll pick a few blogs to receive one award or the other (except for the ones who nominated me… sorry!) and that’ll take care of that. Here are my 15 facts you probably don’t know about me:
1. Don’t ask if I’ve seen a certain movie, because I probably haven’t; I hardly watch any movies
2. I have a general idea, but I still don’t really know what I’ll end up doing for the rest of my life
3. I’m terrified of blood and needles, but virtual blood doesn’t bother me a bit
4. I consider myself a clean and organized person, but you’d never know I was organized by looking at my desk
5. I’ve been told I look like I could pass as Tiger Wood’s son and somebody else told me I sound a bit like Cuba Gooding Jr…
6. I can pull off an Indian accent, (India Indian; not Native American)
7. I’m not a fan of steak and most grilled seafood
8. My future worries me
9. I hate math
10. If I were public schooled rather than homeschooled, I would have loved to play high school football, but I know I probably would’ve been benched 99% of the time
11. I’m a Christian and this year, I won a statewide teen preaching competition and walked away with a few thousand in scholarship money; I go back to defend my title in April
12. With #11 being said, I’m not offended when people curse around me or stuff like that; I’m a Christian, but I want you to be you when you’re around me. Don’t act different just because I’m a Christian, and don’t be afraid that I’ll try to shove anything down your throat.
13. I prefer Coke over Pepsi and I have a Coca-Cola collection in my bedroom
14. I currently attend my local community college part time even though I’m a high school junior. I’ll have my Associate’s degree in General Studies by the time I graduate high school, as long as everything goes according to plan (only 5 classes to go after this semester).
15. I think it would be absolutely amazing if 343 hired me to write for Halo… I might have a heart attack on the spot if that would happen.
Finally, I have some nominations!
That’s all I’ve got 😦 Happy Blogging!